Monday 6 October 2008

Tenby Harbour Pochade en situ

So enjoyed painting this little pochade - I love my pochade box.  It has opened up a whole new world for me.  I keep my rucksack ready and packed, including a ball for Scribble, poo bags etc, and a little flask to hand ready to fill with coffee, I am always ready to take advantage of a brief change in the weather or reckless desire to get outside!
I could hear people talking about me as they walked past, which always makes me laugh.   Anyway, it prompted me to paint a cartoon card for my niece Stephanie's birthday, of me and Mum painting overlooking the harbour, and Scribble beside us industriously painting away at a little easel.  Two people walk past saying" oh look, that dog is such an amateur, he's only using WATERCOLOURS!"
I need more painting trips!!!!!!!

No comments: