Friday 28 November 2008

Still Here!

Sorry, I've been rubbish at posting for a whole month. I got really into the whole sculpture thing, although I haven't produced anything worth having. Then it was all about completing my Christmas commissions, and now my life is geared up to producing something amazing for the Spring Fair at NEC Birmingham next year. Which to date, I haven't managed to do - but give me time! I just need to be painting every day, to get back into the swing of things. I am building a new website with a secure shopping cart, which is taking so much longer than I ever thought it would. It's looking possible that it will be up and running by Christmas, but by 'eck, it's cutting it fine.
I will post when it's up and running. Introductory discounts will apply!
xxx

No comments: