Tuesday 9 June 2009

New Website


At last:
Launched my new website:http://www.suemcdonagh.co.uk.
It's a buy online site - Enjoy browsing!
I have been trying to be everywhere at once for a couple of years now, i.e. if I'm in the studio/gallery, I can't get outside to paint or get new reference material, and if I'm outside painting, I miss all of you who pop in for a browse. And browsers often turn into buyers!
This way, you get the opportunity to shop at your leisure, in your own home, at any time of the day or night.
I have just put some nice work into a great new gallery in Llandeilo: The Rooms Gallery, Tel 01558 823 932. Entitled 'High Summer' is an exhibition of paintings, sculpture & ceramics. And not only but also, poetry & prose readings featuring
John Bilsborough, Rona Campbell, Laurence James, Simone Mansell Broome and Peter Read.
Launches this weekend, Sat 20 June 1pm onwards. Tea and cakes in the garden.

No comments: